Affordable employment law advice
Do you feel you’ve been mistreated or unfairly dismissed from your job? Are you looking for advice on employment terms or for an expert set of eyes to cast over your new contract? Our experienced team of employment solicitors regularly advise employees on their rights and offer a high quality, cost-effective alternative to large corporate law firms.
When you sign a settlement agreement, you waive your rights to bring any kind of legal action against your employer at any date in the future – so it’s vitally important you’re happy with it. Our employment team will help you negotiate the best deal possible for your particular circumstances; we’ll also make sure the agreement is properly worded and provides adequate protection for you once you’ve left.
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Your current employment rights
- Deductions from wages
- Restrictive covenants
- The correct level of redundancy payments
- How to achieve a satisfactory compensation package
- Joined a trade union
- Needed time off for jury service
- Took part in industrial action that lasted 12 weeks or less
- Were forced to retire
- Requested flexible working hours
- Exposed wrongdoing in your workplace (whistleblowing)
- Refused to give up the rest breaks you were entitled to
- Applied for maternity, paternity or adoption leave
If any of these apply to you, then you may be able to take legal action against your employer. Speak to our lawyers to find out how you go about challenging the dismissal; they’ll give you a no-obligation assessment of your case, as well as a breakdown of how long it might take and how expensive it might be.
- Marital status
- Sexual orientation
Whatever the problem, we’ll advise you of your legal rights, help you navigate your way around the claims procedure and provide support and representation during any hearings and appeals.